Design by: Sarah Ruane from Ned & Mimi.
The Jasmine Beanie is an easy top down crochet hat pattern. This hat is fitted but stretchy, so a single hat will accommodate a few different head sizes.
Crochet your hat in a single color, or as a striped crochet beanie – both ways look great.
This beanie is crocheted from the top down. You will start by crocheting a circle, increasing on each round until you have reached the required diameter for the size you are making. Then you will stop increasing, and simply crochet in the round until your hat is the right height.
Finished Sizes: Baby/Child/Teen/Adult
- Yarn: The amounts given here are for Paintbox Yarns Simply Aran (184m/201yds per 100g skein; Weight 4/Aran; 100% Acrylic).
- Baby: 87 yds / 80m (43g) – 1 skein
- Toddler / Child: 127 yds / 116m (63g) – 1 skein
- Teen / Adult Small: 159 yds / 145m (79g) – 1 skein
- Adult Large: 186 yds / 170m (93g) – 1 skein
- BODY: 5.5mm (US I-9) or hook required to meet gauge.
- RIBBING: 4mm (US G-6)
Skill Level: Easy