Add a pop of spring color to your home with this adorable crochet wall hanging. This pattern would make a perfect DIY Easter decor project! The bunny is created using the “intarsia” technique and is a great introduction to crochet colorwork.
You can use either DK or worsted weight yarn for this pattern, and you will also need a wooden dowel to finish off the wall hanging.
Add a pom pom bunny tail and it’s all done!
Finished Size: Width: approx. 13”, Length: approx. 14.5” (hung, without tassels)
- Yarn: This pattern will work well with any #3/DK or #4/Worsted weight yarn. The amounts given here are for Stylecraft Yarns Special DK (295m (323yds) per 100g skein; #3, 100% Acrylic).
- MC: Sunshine – 230 yds/210m – 71g – 1 skein
- CC: White – 60 yds/55m – 19g – 1 skein
- 4mm/G-6 (if using #3/DK/Lightweight yarn)
- 5mm/H-8 (if using #4/Worsted yarn)
- Dowel rod/stick for hanging (approx. 14-15” if using DK weight yarn, longer if using worsted).
- Yarn needle
Skill Level: Easy
Design by: Sarah Ruane from Ned & Mimi.