This festive Christmas tree pillow is closed at the back with three buttons making it easy to slip on and off. The written pattern includes a photo tutorial to help you along.
Design by: Sarah Ruane from Ned & Mimi.
The Tunisian Crochet Christmas Tree Pillow is the perfect cosy addition to your home for the holiday season. This pattern is perfect for anyone who has dabbled in Tunisian crochet and would like to expand their skills a little!
The front and back panels are joined with a round of reverse single crochet so there is absolutely no seaming.
Finished Size: Width: approx. 15.5″ / 39.5cm Length: approx. 15.5″ / 39.5cm
- Yarn: Any #4/Medium/Worsted yarn.
- The amounts given here are for Paintbox Yarns Simply Aran (184m/201yds per 100g skein; Weight 4/Aran; 100% Acrylic).
- MC: Light Caramel – 388 yds / 355m (193g) – 2 skeins
- CC1: Vanilla Cream – 30 yds / 27m (15g) – 1 skein
- CC2: Champagne White – 24 yds / 22m (12g) – 1 skein
- Hook: 7mm Tunisian crochet hook + 11”/28cm cable (to make 20”/50cm total length). If your yarn is on the lighter side, a 6.5mm/K10.5 hook would also work fine.
- 16” x 16” / 40cm x 40cm pillow insert
- Button x 3 (approx. 1-1.5” / 2.5-3.5 cm)
- Yarn needle
- Stitch markers (minimum of 6)
Skill Level: Easy