Fill these crochet sachets with your favorite scents for the holiday season or for throughout the year! They are great for bathrooms, closets and drawers.
Design by: Sarah Ruane from Ned & Mimi.
These crochet lavender bags are perfect handmade gifts for so many reasons! They are quick and easy to make, they are a great way to use up leftover yarn, and best of all they smell amazing!
Finished Size: Approx. 3.25” / 8cm measured along any edge of the pyramid.
- Yarn: Any #3/Lightweight/DK or #4/Medium/Worsted yarn.
- The amount given here is for Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK (137 yds (125m) per 50g skein; #3/Lightweight; 100% Cotton)
- One bag: 30 yds /27 m (11g)
- 3.5mm (E-4) if using #3/Lightweight/DK yarn.
- 4mm (G-6) if using #4/Medium/Worsted yarn.
- Note: You will want to choose a slightly smaller crochet hook than normal to keep your stitches tight.
- Dried lavender flowers (approx. 25g/1 oz per bag). Alternatively, you can use dried rice plus a few drops of lavender essential oil.
- Yarn needle for seaming.
Skill Level: Beginner