Design by Sarah Ruane from Ned and Mimi.
Fill these crochet sachets with your favorite scents for the holiday season or for throughout the year! They are great for bathrooms, closets and drawers.
These crochet lavender bags are perfect handmade gifts for so many reasons! They are quick and easy to make, they are a great way to use up leftover yarn, and best of all they smell amazing!
Finished Size: Approx. 3.25” / 8cm measured along any edge of the pyramid.
- Yarn: Any #3/Lightweight/DK or #4/Medium/Worsted yarn.
- The amount given here is for Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK (137 yds (125m) per 50g skein; #3/Lightweight; 100% Cotton)
- One bag: 30 yds /27 m (11g)
- 3.5mm (E-4) if using #3/Lightweight/DK yarn.
- 4mm (G-6) if using #4/Medium/Worsted yarn.
- Note: You will want to choose a slightly smaller crochet hook than normal to keep your stitches tight.
- Dried lavender flowers (approx. 25g/1 oz per bag). Alternatively, you can use dried rice plus a few drops of lavender essential oil.
- Yarn needle for seaming.
Skill Level: Beginner