Moss Stitch Zipper Pouch
Design by Sarah Ruane from Ned & Mimi.
This cute little zipper pouch measures approx 7” x 4.75”, a perfect size for storing crochet hooks, pens or other bits and bobs! It would also make a lovely gift. The pattern uses the moss stitch which looks really polished but is a very simple stitch pattern so perfect for beginners. The pattern uses Paintbox Yarns Cotton DK and a 3.5mm hook. I lined the inside of the pouch with plain white fabric lining and finished off with a zip.
Finished Size: Approx 7” x 4.75”
- Hook: 3.5mm/E-4 crochet hook
- Yarn: Approx. 120 yds/105 m of cotton DK weight yarn.
- Zipper (approx. 6.5″ or 7” but you can adjust a longer zipper too)
- Yarn Needle for weaving in ends
- Sewing Needle & Thread to match Zipper
- Stitch markers
Skill Level: Beginner