Design by Sarah Ruane from Ned and Mimi.
This easy-peasy puff stitch hat comes with a detachable shamrock so it’s perfect for St. Patrick’s Day. And you can wear it the other 364 days of the year too!
This hat uses slip stitch ribbing. I love the ‘knit-look’ feature of this ribbing and even though it looks like it might be too short, it’s really, really stretchy! Just be sure to keep your tension nice and loose and you’ll have it finished in no time.
Finished Sizes: Toddler/Child/Adult S/Adult M
- Hook: 5mm/H-8 (or any hook that allows you to meet gauge and to crochet the slip stitch ribbing comfortably (see Notes above))
- Yarn: Any Aran/Worsted/#4 weight yarn
- The amounts given here are for Hayfield Aran with Wool in Green Heather (840m (919yds) per 400g skein; #4/Worsted; 80% Acrylic 20% Wool)
- Toddler: 115 yds/105m (50g)
- Child: 126 yds/116m (55g)
- Adult Small: 152 yds/139m (66g)
- Adult Medium: 168 yds/153m (73g)
- Misc: Yarn Needle and stitch marker
Skill Level: Easy
Whether you’re looking for a toy or a cute decoration for St. Patrick’s Day, this Leggy Leprechaun is just what you need.
Although shown in St. Patrick’s Day colors, this crochet pouch can easily be made for any holiday or season simply by switching up the colors.
This St. Patrick’s Day beanie is available in three sizes from toddler to adult.
These flowers are shown in green, but you can work them up in any cheerful colors for a year-round wreath!
This c2c washcloth is available in two sizes and perfect for St, Patrick’s Day, year after year.
This top hat pattern is available in three sizes from toddler to adult.