Here is a cute hat that can be made for kids of all ages and with just a few more rounds can even be made for adults. This is a very simple pattern to follow and the finished hat is adorable and fun! I can see having this be worn for a cool days trip to the zoo. Having a polar bear on your head is definitely a conversation piece as well as a unique fashion statement!
- 5mm (H) hook & 4mm (6) hook. If you don’t have a 4mm hook use a 4.25mm (G) hook instead.
- Double knit (8ply) – white & black
- Stitch marker
- Wool needle
- 2 sew on googly eyes
- 1-3 years cm 45.72cm – 50.80cm 20.32cm; 18″ – 20″ 8″
- 3 – 10 years cm 48.26cm – 50.07cm 21.59cm; 19″ – 20.5″ 8.5″
- 10 years + cm 50.7cm – 55.8cm 22.86cm – 25.4 cm; 20.5″ – 22″ 9″ – 10″
If you enjoyed this free crochet pattern you might also enjoy more designs by Crochet Addict.