Although given for a baby blanket size, this pattern provides you with a stitch pattern so you can easily increase or decrease the size as you like.
Design by Candy Lifshes from Meladora’s Creations.
This crochet stitch has lots of texture. This is also a yarn eater so if you plan on making a full size afghan using this stitch, then gets lots of yarn. This over sized baby afghan took a little over 6 skeins to make.
- Length: 41 Inches or 104 Centimeters
- Width: 36 Inches or 91 Centimeters
- YARN: 7 skeins of worsted weight yarn, 4 ply US, 10 ply AU
- I used 6 skeins and a little bit of the next, so get 7 skeins to be sure.
- Each skein was:
- 100 grams / 3.5. oz
- 210 meters / 229 yards
- HOOK: 5 mm hook or size H hook for the US
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry Needle – to hide tails
Skill Level: Easy