Design by Candy Lifshes from Meladora’s Creations.
Although given for a baby blanket size, this pattern provides you with a stitch pattern so you can easily increase or decrease the size as you like.
This crochet stitch has lots of texture. This is also a yarn eater so if you plan on making a full size afghan using this stitch, then gets lots of yarn. This over sized baby afghan took a little over 6 skeins to make.
- Length: 41 Inches or 104 Centimeters
- Width: 36 Inches or 91 Centimeters
- YARN: 7 skeins of worsted weight yarn, 4 ply US, 10 ply AU
- I used 6 skeins and a little bit of the next, so get 7 skeins to be sure.
- Each skein was:
- 100 grams / 3.5. oz
- 210 meters / 229 yards
- HOOK: 5 mm hook or size H hook for the US
- Stitch Marker
- Tapestry Needle – to hide tails
Skill Level: Easy