This crocheted wrap pattern is worked up in the US patriotic colors, but it’s easy to choose your favorite color combo. The pattern is written in one size, but you can easily modify that as well.
It is worked up in a DK cotton yarn, which makes it perfect for the summer, but if making this for the winter you could basically choose any kind of yarn.
- Gauge (before blocking): 16 sts/chs and 16 rows = 4″.
- Gauge (after blocking): 15 sts/chs and 15 rows = 4″.
- Finished Size: 20″ by 76″.
- Yarn: Nurture by Euro Baby (100% Cotton Yarn (DK #3) 3.52oz/100g – 219yds/200m
- Colors: Red (12) – 2 skeins,
- White (20) – 2 skeins,
- Blue (27) – 3 skeins
- Crochet Hooks: H – 5.00mm. G – 4.00mm
- Measuring Tape
- Yarn Needle