Design by Victoria Pietz from Pattern Princess.
This pattern uses the beautiful star stitch in three colors throughout the blanket. To make this crochet pattern easier, the yarn is carried up the side. For those that do not enjoy the job or weaving in the yarn ends, carrying the yarn up the side is the ticket.
Finished Size: 43 – inches wide X 54 – inches long
- Orchid Caron Simply Soft. 2 skeins are used for the blanket. Approximately 630 yards.
- Blackberry Caron Simply Soft. 2 skeins are used for the blanket. Approximately 630 yards.
- White Caron Simply Soft. 4 skeins, 2 skeins are used for the blanket, 1.25 skeins are used for the border. Approximately 1,200 yards.
- Crochet Hook Size J
- Tapestry Needle
Skill Level: Easy
More Blanket Patterns
- Pebbles and Stars Beach Throw
- Emerald Opulence Crochet Blanket
- Growing Stripes Super Bulky Crochet Throw
- Gilal Diamond Throw
- Farm Animals Blanket
The pretty waves make this crochet ripple blanket perfect for cleaning up odds and ends. Plan your stripes, or go random for a bright and beautiful blanket.
Not only is this a nice stashbuster pattern, but it’s also cozy, and decorative for any room in the home.
This crochet corner blanket pattern can be crocheted to any size you need, making it a great go-to pattern for making gifts!
A beautiful texture like this makes this a great pattern for making gifts. Plus, it looks super cozy too, making it great for anyone in cold climates as well.
This beautifully striped blanket features simple stripes that match the tassels on the end. It’s the perfect size for snuggling up on the couch while crocheting or watching your favorite show.
The finished size for this textured crochet blanket is 45 inches, but it is easy to modify to any size you need.