This simple cat ears beanie uses a fluffy soft yarn to make it extra cuddly. This pattern was designed for the Summer Stashbusting Crochet Challenge with Kickin’ Crochet. I’ve never had a gray cat but I love their elegant look!
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows (for Cat Ears), crocheting in the round (for Beanie)
- Special stitch: sc2tog (includes written instructions and link to video tutorial)
- Joining with whipstitch (includes link to photo tutorial)
Finished Size: Child: 19” (48 cm) hat circumference x 7” (18 cm) height.
- King Cole Cuddles Chunky yarn (100% polyester, 1.75 oz/50 g, 137 yd/125 m) – 1 skein in 3141 Silver, or approximately 137 yd (125 m) in any bulky weight, polyester yarn.
- US Size H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Bent tip yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
This cute bunny hat pattern is available in all sizes from baby to adult large, making it a great family hat for memorable family fun.
This friendly frog hat pattern is available in multiple sizes from toddler to adult. It’s a fun hat for dress-up or a fun way to keep warm in cold weather.
This cute dog hat pattern is available in sizes from toddler and up. It’s a fun family hat to enjoy the good times.
This baby frog hat pattern is worked in a soft and thick yarn, making it great for last-minute gifts.
This adorable bunny ears hat pattern is cozy and fun, and perfect for both baby boys and girls.
This crochet panda hat pattern is available in multiple sizes from toddler and up, making it for a great family hat for cold winter fun.