Double Crochet Granny Square
Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
I love the simplicity of this square, yet it’s perfect for creating beautiful blankets. The solid stitch pattern with the eyelet corners will form a diamond shape when joined together with other squares. Work it all in the same color, or choose your favorite colors for a nice stashbuster blanket for year-round use.
The finished size is 6.75″ square.
The pattern calls for a worsted weight yarn and an I crochet hook.
Skill Level: Easy
- Crochet Baby Boy Hats
- 15 Free Ruffled Baby Blanket Patterns
- 4 Free Baby Crochet Patterns
- 20 Crochet Baby Mittens
- Baby Hats and Mittens
- 6 Baby Towel Crochet Patterns
- 13 Lacy Baby Blanket Crochet Patterns
- 50 Free Crochet Baby Blanket Patterns
- Crochet Baby Dress Patterns
- Free Crochet Baby Cardigan Patterns
- 10 Gorgeous Free Baby Girl Crochet Blanket Patterns
- 10 Beautiful Free Baby Boy Crochet Blanket Patterns