Design by Candy Lifshes from Meladora’s Creations.
If your anything like me, in the summer you ALWAYS have a water bottle with you when you leave the house. Why not do it in style! This is the easiest crocheted bottle holder you’ll ever make! It’s also strong and very good with water if you use cotton yarn!
- You’ll only need one skein for this pattern.
- Yarn ply – Sport (12 wpi) US \ 4 ply UK \ 5 ply AUS
- Weight: 100 grams \ 3.5 ounces
- Length: 330 metres \ 360 yards
- Composition: cotton 55% acrylic 45%
- HOOK: 4 mm hook or size G hook for the US
Skill Level: Easy