By Victoria Pietz from Pattern Princess.
This farmhouse washcloth is nice and big, but you can customize them to any size by decreasing or adding rounds. My crochet dishcloth is about 9 x 9-inches square.
Pair a super easy stitch pattern with a gorgeous cotton yarn colors and you have a winning crochet pattern that is perfect for even a beginner crocheter. Yet, gorgeous enough for an experienced crocheter.
Finished Size: 9 x 9 inches square
- 24/7 Cotton yarn from Lion Brand in Golden Rod, Amber, Tangerine, and Café Au Lait colors. 90 yards for each washcloth. Each skein makes 2 washcloths.
- Size H Crochet hook
Skill Level: Beginner
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
This crochet dishcloth pattern is beginner friendly, yet features a pretty stitch that look great on both sides of the fabric.
The Glacial Grid Dishcloth pattern features a simple, yet pretty, stitch that you’ll enjoy making for your kitchen.
This crochet dishcloth pattern is worked up in three colors, making it a great way to use up all your leftover cotton yarn.
The stitches used give this a nice drape, which is always a plus when it comes to crocheted dishcloths.
This crochet dish cloth scrubby is worked in two different yarns to give you the best of both worlds for super scrubbing power as well as absorption.
This easy textured dishcloth pattern is available in written form, and also includes a video and photo tutorial.
Around the Web Roundups
- 25 Crochet Coasters
- Crochet Dishcloth Patterns for Cleaning
- 40+ Free Crochet Kitchen Patterns
- 10 Reusable Mop Cover Free Crochet Patterns
- Crochet Animal Potholders
- Trending in Crochet – Placemats
- Quick and Easy Crochet Dishcloths
- 25 Cup & Mug Cozies
- 12 Free Crochet Patterns for Table Decorations and Entertaining
- Crochet Placemats, Table Runners and Doily Patterns
- 25 Crochet Dishcloth