HDC Criss Cross Super Bulky Child’s Blanket
This super bulky child’s blanket is given in only one size, but it’s easy to adjust to any size that you need. Thus you can easily substitute any yarn and hook size.
One of my favorite things about this blanket is that you get a lovely texture on both sides of the fabric.
I did not add an edging to this, but you can always do a round of single crochets if you like.
- Finished Size: 42″ x 54″
- Gauge: 10 sc sts = 4.5″.
- Yarn: Bernat Blanket (Super Bulky, #6; 100% Polyester; 10.5oz/300g; 220yds/201m)
- Color: Sand, 5 balls (I had very little left from my 5th ball, so you may need 6 balls.)
- Crochet Hook: 8.00mm
- Yarn Needle.
Skill Level: Easy
Other Patterns to Try:
- Slanted Cluster Crochet Toddler Blanket in Super Bulky Yarn
- Farm Animals Blanket
- Ocean Animals Blanket
- It’s a School Night Night Child’s Blanket
- Rainbow Splash Mosaic Blanket