Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
I’m sharing the Leona Square, a 12″ (30.5 cm) granny square textured that starts as a spiral and ends with a border in the third loop.
The Textures and Tassels Blanket is a mystery crochet along for a throw-sized blanket worked in a combination of motifs and rows. Borders are crocheted in the round and the blanket is finished off with tassels
This square is featured in Week 40 of the Textures and Tassels Blanket mystery crochet along
Finished Size: 12 inches
- Lion Brand Heartland yarn (Solids: 100% acrylic, 5 oz/142 g, 251 yd/230 m; Tweeds: 94% acrylic/6% rayon, 4 oz/113 g, 200 yd/183 m): 14 skeins in your choice of colors, or approximately 3,320 yards/3,036 meters in any medium weight yarn.
- Clover Amour US Size I-9/5.5 mm crochet hook, or size that matches gauge or you prefer using with medium weight yarn.
- Clover Tassel Maker in Large or Small, or the bundle of both sizes (optional, but very helpful if you plan to finish your blanket with tassels).
- Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker set (optional, but helpful for marking the front and holding pieces together for seaming).
- Clover Chibi yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy
This beautiful afghan square is pieced together with four granny squares.
This c2c crochet afghan square pattern is available in multiple sizes, making it a great go-to pattern to incorporate into afghans with other squares.
Use this 12 inch square to make a bright and beautiful floral blanket for the summer. Use the same color sequence throughout or mix and match to clean up your stash.
This creative afghan square is perfect for Valentine’s, Christmas or year-round use!
If you love simple textures then you will love this crochet afghan square. It starts off in circle, is worked into a square for a beautiful design.
This circle in a square afghan square features simple textures that would look superb in an afghan by itself or with other squares.