Design by Melissa Hassler from Lovable Loops.
This blanket is the perfect size for children to cozy up under. And for grown ups it’s just the right size to use as a lapghan.
This Let is Snow Polar Bear blanket is worked corner to corner. I use the traditional method of making three double crochets for each square. This pattern was the first corner to corner project where I followed the written instructions instead of the graph. I had printed the graph on one page and it was too small. I was able to figure out how to split the graph over 4 pages for you guys so you’ll have both options. Happy crocheting!
Finished Size: 53 inches by 43 inches
- Lion Brand Feels Like Butta Yarn in Ice, White, Red & Black
- 3 of the 275g skeins in Ice
- 2 of the 275g skeins in White
- 1 of the 100g skeins in Red
- 1 of the 100g skeins in Black
- G 4mm crochet hook. I use Clover Amour crochet hooks.
- tapestry needle
Skill Level: Easy