This blanket is the perfect size for children to cozy up under. And for grown ups it’s just the right size to use as a lapghan.
Design by Melissa Hassler from Lovable Loops.
This Let is Snow Polar Bear blanket is worked corner to corner. I use the traditional method of making three double crochets for each square. This pattern was the first corner to corner project where I followed the written instructions instead of the graph. I had printed the graph on one page and it was too small. I was able to figure out how to split the graph over 4 pages for you guys so you’ll have both options. Happy crocheting!
Finished Size: 53 inches by 43 inches
- Lion Brand Feels Like Butta Yarn in Ice, White, Red & Black
- 3 of the 275g skeins in Ice
- 2 of the 275g skeins in White
- 1 of the 100g skeins in Red
- 1 of the 100g skeins in Black
- G 4mm crochet hook. I use Clover Amour crochet hooks.
- tapestry needle
Skill Level: Easy