Mini Crochet Drawstring Bag
Design by Wannipa Yunker / KnitcroAddict
This mini crochet drawstring bag is the perfect quick little gifting pattern. Perfect for kids and adults. Who couldn’t use a nifty little bag?
The pattern is so simple and it includes a video tutorial, so just about everyone can make this regardless of skill level.
It works up really quick, and the best part? You can make good use of that scrap yarn stash, while ALSO making your loved ones some fantastic gifts for the holidays. A win, win!
- I used two color of Lion Brand comfy cotton blend #3 Light/DK weight yarn
- Color A (Chai latte) = 60 yards
- Color B (Whipped cream) = 3 yards
- 4mm crochet hook
- Yarn needle
- Stitch marker
Skill Level: Beginner
Other Patterns to Try:
- Simple Stripes Single Crochet Bag
- Elf Gift Bag
- Apple Soap Cozy (or Small Gift Bag)
- Crochet Drawstring Bag
- Tooth Fairy Bag