Mirabilis Puff Stitch Beanie
By Hannah Cross from HanJan Crochet.
The Mirabilis Beanie is the ultimate in comfy slouchy crochet hat pattern. With plenty of delicate drape the puff stitch detail feels like pure luxury. A perfect gift to make and give or a cheeky treat for yourself perhaps!
The hat is worked flat with extra short rows for the rib and fabulous puff stitches for the top section to create a relaxed knitted look.
Sizes: Baby (Toddler, Child, Small Adult, Large Adult)
- Kindred DK by WeCrochet, 68% Baby Alpaca, 32% Peruvian Pima Cotton, 115 yds(105m)/ 50g, shown in Spice.
- Approx yarn required for sizes: 140 (190, 230, 275, 300) yds.
- Hook: 4.5mm/G+ crochet hook
Skill Level: Intermediate
Other Patterns to Try:
- A Shade of Grey Hat
- Crochet Slouchy Turban
- Trinity Stitch Chunky Hat
- Two Together – Two Color Beanie
- Single Crochet Beanie for Beginners