Chunky Stripe Cowl
By Hannah Cross from HanJan Crochet.
Is there anything more mindful than a rhythmical stitch to get lost in? This super simple chunky crochet cowl pattern is made with just slip stitches throughout making it the perfect beginner crochet project but also one for experienced hands to take some light relief too.
Worked using just the front loops of stitches gives the cowl a knitted feel and fabulous drape too. Long enough to wrap around twice as a snug neck warmer or as a longer cowl, you can style it suit your look, and the the weather!
Finished Size: The cowl measures approx 110cm (43 1/4 in) in circumference.
- West Yorkshire Spinners ReTreat 100% wool, 100g/140m shown in Ponder, Tranquil and Reflect.
- 8mm/L/11 crochet hook
Skill Level: Beginner
Other Patterns to Try:
- Sunday Stroll Crochet Cowl
- Crochet Cowl Neck Summer Top
- Diamond Ladder Tapestry Crochet Cowl
- Trinity Stitch Striped Crochet Cowl
- Ribbed Granny Stitch Cowl