Design by: Sarah Ruane from Ned & Mimi.
The Ridge Walk Hat is a free easy crochet winter hat pattern, that’s perfect for beginners. This hat is has a gorgeous dense and squishy texture, so it’s perfect for keeping extra warm and cosy during the cold winter months.
And if you love matching accessories, then you’ll definitely want to check out the matching Ridge Walk Scarf.
The simple ribbed look of this crochet hat makes it perfect for both men and women. The crochet pattern is written for toddler, child, teen and adult sizes, so it’s a great hat to make in bulk for gifts!
Finished Size: Toddler/Child/Adult S/Adult M
- Any #4/Medium/Worsted weight yarn.
- The amounts given here are for Lion Brand Wool Ease in Pumpkin (197 yds (180m) per 85 g skein; #4/Medium; 80% Acrylic, 20% Wool).
- Toddler: 155 yds / 142m (67g) – 1 skein
- Child: 187 yds / 171m (81g) – 1 skein
- Adult (S): 220 yds / 201m (95g) – 2 skeins
- Adult (M): 257 yds / 235m (111g) – 2 skeins
- Ribbing: 4.5mm (US 7)
- Body: 6.5mm (US K-10.5) or hook required to meet gauge.
Skill Level: Easy