Design by: Sarah Ruane from Ned & Mimi.
A perfect cold-weather accessory, the Ridge Walk Scarf is a beginner-friendly, free pattern for a ribbed crochet scarf. This scarf has a gorgeous, squishy texture to keep you warm and cosy, even in the coldest temperatures.
The pattern uses only one stitch to create the ridged texture. The clean, simple lines make this a great unisex scarf. The free crochet scarf pattern is written for child, teen and adult sizes, so you can make one for everyone!
And if you love matching accessories, then you’ll definitely want to check out the matching Ridge Walk Hat.
Finished Size: Child/Teen/Adult S/Adult M
- Yarn: Any #4/Medium/Worsted yarn.
- The amounts given here are for Lion Brand Wool Ease in Pumpkin (197 yds (180m) per 85 g skein; #4/Medium; 80% Acrylic, 20% Wool).
- Child (6-10 yrs): 290 yds / 265m (125g) – 2 skeins
- Teen: 450 yds / 411m (195g) – 3 skeins
- Adult (S): 740 yds / 677m (319g) – 4 skeins
- Adult (L): 845 yds / 773m (365g) – 5 skeins
- Hook: 6.5mm (K-10.5)
Skill Level: Easy