This pretty and textured, rag doll style amigurumi ruminant will bring a smile to your face. This pattern was designed for the 2020 Furls Blog Hop – 52 weeks of free patterns in Furls Whims Merino yarns.
Finished Size: Approximately 7.5” (19 cm) tall x 5” (13 cm) wide before stuffing.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows, crocheting in the round, increasing, decreasing, seaming, crocheting in the back loop
- Special stitch pattern: bob, sc2tog (with written instructions and linked video tutorials)
Gauge: 20 sc = 4” (10 cm) across. Exact gauge is not required for this pattern. Stitches should be small so that fiber filling doesn’t show.
- Furls Whims Merino DK yarn (50% superwash Merino wool/50% nylon, 3.5 oz/100 g, 196 yd/180 m) – 1 skein each in Light Grey (CA) and Teal (CB), or approximately 196 yd (180 m) in CA and 15 yd (14 m) in CB in any light weight yarn.
- Furls Streamline Swirl Cherry on Top US Size G-8/5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain gauge.
- Fairfield World Poly-Fil Premium Fiber Fill – 12 ounce bag.
- 15 mm black safety eyes – 1 pair.
- 13 mm pink heart safety nose – 1 piece.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy
Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.