Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This is one of 3 potholders featuring circle motifs. This one has a large center circle. Instructions are also included for granny square versions without the hanging loop.
Finished Size: 7.5” (19 cm) square.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, half double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting in the round
- Changing colors, crocheting in the back loop only
Gauge: Finished Potholder = 7.5” (19 cm) square in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project, but stitches should be tight so potholders can protect hands and surfaces from heat.
- Lily Sugar’n Cream yarn (100% cotton, 2.5 oz/71 g/120 yd/110 m) – 1 skein in Indigo (CA).
- Lily Sugar’n Cream yarn (100% cotton, 2 oz/57 g/95 yd/87 m) – 1 skein ea in Faded Denim (CB).
- US Size H-8 (5 mm) crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy