Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This rag doll style wolf amigurumi is more friend than predator. A faux fur yarn is combined with a smooth yarn to emphasize the texture of Luis Lobo’s wolf fur.
- Gauge: Exact gauge for this pattern isn’t critical. Choose a hook size and tension so stitches are tight and fiber filling doesn’t show through stitches.
- Finished Size: Approximately 12” (30.5 cm) tall from top of ears to bottom of legs after stuffing when flat.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, half double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows, crocheting in the round, increasing
- Changing colors, crocheting in the front and back loops (includes linked video tutorials)
- Special stitches: invdec, pf (includes linked video tutorial)
- Seaming (includes linked tutorials)
- King Cole Luxury Fur yarn (90% nylon/10% polyester, 3.5 oz/100 g, 100 yd/92 m) – 2 skeins in 4213 Wolf (CA), or approximately 115 yd (105 m) in CA in any faux fur yarn.
- King Cole Paradise Beaches DK yarn (70% acrylic/30% polyamide, 3.5 oz/100 g, 278 yd/255 m) – 1 skein in 3001 White Lady (CB), or approximately 230 yd (210.5 m) in CB in any light weight yarn.
- Nelsonwood Black Cat US Size F-5/3.75 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Crafter’s Choice Dry Packing Fiber Fill, 10 ounce bag.
- Clover Chibi yarn needles.
- Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker Set.
- GlassEyesOnline 12 mm black safety eyes – 1 pair.
Skill Level: Easy