Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This simple crochet shawl pattern works up quickly in bulky yarn. The triangular shawl is wide enough to wrap yourself in warmth! You can crochet it while watching streaming or waiting for an appointment, as just the border has complexity.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows, increasing
- Crocheting in the back loop (includes linked video tutorial)
- Special stitch patterns: bob, FPsc (includes written instructions in pattern and video tutorials)
- Special stitch pattern: dc2tog (includes written instructions in pattern and link to photo tutorial)
- Special stitch patterns: dc3tog, sc2tog (includes written instructions in pattern and link to video tutorials)
Adult: 60” (152.5 cm) wingspan x 18” (45.5 cm) spine.
- King Cole Autumn Chunky yarn (80% acrylic/20% wool, 3.5 oz/100 g, 153 yd/140 m) – 4 skeins in 5255 Frozen, or approximately 525 yd (480 m) in any acrylic/wool blend bulky weight yarn.
- US Size K-10.5/6.50 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Locking stitch markers.
- Bent-tip yarn needle.
Skill Level: Beginner
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
This crochet shawl pattern will not only keep you warm, but it is also the perfect accessory to brighten up your outfits!
This one-skein shawl features a pretty stitch pattern that looks great with the variegated yarn. Plus, it’s a quick last-minute gift idea.
This pretty striped shawl pattern is designed to go on top of a couch, but can also be worn as a shawl.
If you’re looking for something simple to keep you warm in the cold winter weather, then look no further than this crochet shawl.
Wear this shawl in many ways for any occasion throughout the year!
This beautiful crochet shawl pattern is perfect for all occasions throughout the year!