This little kitty is ready to play in her romper.
- Finished Size: Approximately 17” (43 cm) tall from feet to
topof head after stuffing.
- Gauge: Through Rnd 5 = 4” (10 cm) diameter in pattern. Exact gauge is not critical for this project. Stitches should be small so that fiber filling doesn’t show.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting in the round, crocheting flat in rows
- Increasing, decreasing, seaming, crocheting in the back loop
- Pattern includes linked video tutorials to identifying back loop, invisible decrease, seaming amigurumi, and starting with a magic adjustable ring
- Paintbox Yarns Wool Mix Chunky yarn (50% wool/50% acrylic, 3.5 oz/100 g/109 yd/100 m) – 3 skeins in 1019 Blood Orange (CA) and 2 skeins in 1035 Duck Egg Blue (CB), or approximately 262 yd (239.5 m) in CA and 115 yd (105 m) in CB in any bulky weight yarn.
- US Size J-10/6 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Royal Silk Fiber Fill – 12 oz. bag.
- 21 mm Animal Nose.
- 12 mm Cat Safety Eyes – 1 pair.
- Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker Set.
Skill Level: Easy