Start your morning off feeling refreshed with this textured washcloth that gently exfoliates your skin.
Finished Size: 9” (23 cm) wide x 10.5” (26.5 cm) long.
Gauge: 16 sc = 4” (10 cm) across. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, double crochet, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting flat in rows, crocheting in the round, increasing
- Special stitch patterns: bob (with written instructions in pattern and link to video tutorial)
- King Cole Cottonsoft DK yarn (100% cotton, 3.5 oz/100 g, 229 yd/210 m) – 1 skein in 3460 Opal, or approximately 165 yd (151 m) in any light weight cotton yarn.
- NELSONWOOD Walnut Shell US Size G-6/4 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Intermediate
Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.