Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
Even Santa needs to get some sleep before the big night! Loop-It adds some amazing texture to Santa’s beard.
- Finished Size: Fits a 12” (30.5 cm) square pillow form.
- Gauge: 15 sc = 4” (10 cm) across. Exact gauge is not critical for this project.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet
- Crocheting flat in rows
- Seaming, crocheting in the back loop and in the front loop
- Crocheting over a thicker yarn
- Pattern includes linked video tutorials for identifying back and front loops, linked photo tutorial for seaming, and in-pattern tutorial for crocheting over the thicker yarn
- Red Heart Super Saver yarn (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g, 364 yd/333 m) – 1 skein each in 319 Cherry Red (CA), 311 White (CB), 334 Buff (CC), and 312 Black (CD), or approximately 168 yd (153.5 m) in CA, 105 yd (96 m) in CB, 55 yd (50 m) in CC, and 5 yd (4.5 m) in CD in any medium weight yarn.
- Red Heart Loop-It yarn (100% polyester, 3.5 oz/100 g, 7.6 yd/7 m) – 1 skein in 115 Snow Way (CE), or approximately 5 yd (4.5 m) in any jumbo weight loop yarn.
- US H-8/5 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- Yarn or tapestry needle with eye small enough to sew through buttons.
- 0.75” (2 cm) sew through or shank button – 4 buttons.
- Fairfield Crafter’s Choice 12” x 12” Basic Pillow Form.
- Stitch markers.
- Small amount of Fairfield Poly-Fil Fiber Filling.
Skill Level: Easy
Bring some cheer inside on a cold day with this classic snowman pillow.
Use simple crochet shapes to make a decorative holiday pillow. It fits a 12″ square pillow form.
This adult size Santa’s beard is about 8” long.
Crochet one for yourself and as many as you like for your family and friends.
Your pets will have just as much fun with these gingerbread bandanna’s as you during the Christmas holidays.
This beautiful doll dress pattern is designed to decorate your home during the Christmas holidays.