Amigurumi Baby Penguin
Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This cute baby penguin can be used as an ornament or gift tag. He also makes a great gift as a softie. His front and back flippers are made with bobbles.
- Finished Size: Approximately 4.5” (11.5 cm) tall x 3.25” (8.5 cm) wide before stuffing.
- Gauge: 18 sc = 4” (10 cm) across. Exact gauge is not critical for this project. Stitches should be small so that fiber filling doesn’t show.
- Red Heart Super Saver (100% acrylic, 7 oz/198 g, 364 yd/333 m) – 1 skein each in 312 Black (CA), 340 Dusty Grey (CB), 311 White (CC), and 321 Gold (CD), or approximately 50 yd (45.5 m) in CA and CB and 25 yd (23 m) in CC and CD in any medium weight yarn.
- US Size F-5/3.75 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain correct gauge.
- 6 mm black safety eyes – 1 pair.
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Crafter’s Choice Dry Packing Fiber Fill.
- Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker Set.
- Yarn needle.
Skill Level: Easy
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
FREE crochet pattern for a Hamster Amigurumi by The Sun and the Turtle.
FREE crochet pattern for a Christmas Santa by DROPS Design.
Cuddly Crochet Christmas Tree
FREE crochet pattern for a Cuddly Crochet Christmas Tree by Repeat Crafter Me.
Free SnowBabies amigurumi crochet pattern by Trifles N Treasures.
Cuddly Crochet Rudolph the Reindeer
Free crochet pattern for a Cuddly Crochet Rudolph the Reindeer by Repeat Crafter Me.
This adorable snowman it perfect for decorating throughout the winter months.