Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.
This easy beginner-friendly crochet scarf pattern makes a dramatic statement with its two tones and furry texture! A textured yarn combined with color blocking will keep you warm all winter. With these mega skeins of super chunky yarn, you can make a complete scarf very quickly. And, the yarn texture makes for a luxurious feel and a great look!
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet
- Crocheting flat in rows, crocheting in the round
- Changing colors (with video tutorial)
- Adult Narrow: 5” (13 cm) wide x 58” (147.5 cm) long.
- Adult Wide: 7” (18 cm) wide x 52” (132 cm) long.
- King Cole Tufty Super Bulky yarn (100% polyester, 7 oz/200 g, 87 yd/80 m) – 1 (2) skeins each in 2794 Cream (CA) and 2796 Beige (CB), or approximately 87 yd (104.5 yd)/80 m (96 m) in each of 2 colors in any super bulky weight, polyester yarn.
- US Size M-13/9 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Bent-tip yarn needle.
Skill Level: Beginner
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
Not only do you get easy and mindless, but this crochet scarf also features a lovely stitch pattern that you’ll enjoy wearing with all your favorite winter outfits.
Designed with beginners in mind, this crochet scarf if perfect for everyone, including both genders.
This crochet scarf pattern is available in three sizes from a skinny scarf to a super scarf.
This crochet scarf pattern features a pretty texture to go with any of your favorite winter outfits.
This shell stitch crochet scarf pattern is worked in long rows using three colors of yarn. It looks like the perfect scarf for every occasion!
This easy crochet scarf pattern is easy to adjust to any size you need, and it’s perfect for both genders.