This easy beginner-friendly crochet scarf pattern makes a dramatic statement with its two tones and furry texture! A textured yarn combined with color blocking will keep you warm all winter. With these mega skeins of super chunky yarn, you can make a complete scarf very quickly. And, the yarn texture makes for a luxurious feel and a great look!
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet
- Crocheting flat in rows, crocheting in the round
- Changing colors (with video tutorial)
- Adult Narrow: 5” (13 cm) wide x 58” (147.5 cm) long.
- Adult Wide: 7” (18 cm) wide x 52” (132 cm) long.
- King Cole Tufty Super Bulky yarn (100% polyester, 7 oz/200 g, 87 yd/80 m) – 1 (2) skeins each in 2794 Cream (CA) and 2796 Beige (CB), or approximately 87 yd (104.5 yd)/80 m (96 m) in each of 2 colors in any super bulky weight, polyester yarn.
- US Size M-13/9 mm crochet hook, or size needed to obtain gauge.
- Bent-tip yarn needle.
Skill Level: Beginner
You Might Also Enjoy The Following
This crochet lace scarf pattern is perfect for throughout the year, can be adjusted in size and crocheted in any yarn you like.
The pockets are not only great for keeping your hands warm, but can also serve as a small pouch to hold lip balm keys and such.
This crochet scarf pattern is available in multiple sizes and also includes a video tutorial to help you along with the cables.
This cheerfully colored crochet scarf pattern is easy and perfect for the spring, or any other season to keep you warm.
This beginner-friendly crochet scarf pattern can be worked up in your favorite worsted weight yarn.
This light and lacy crochet scarf pattern is perfect for spring and fall. It is nice and wide, and features a pretty combination of stitches, which makes it the perfect match for any dressy outfit.