Get ready for summer with this giant, huggable snow cone pillow. Add safety eyes or embroidered eyes to give it personality as a softie.
Finished Size: Approximately 19” (48.5 cm) tall before stuffing.
Gauge: 13 sts = 4” (10 cm) in pattern. Exact gauge is not required for this pattern. Stitches should be small so that fiber filling doesn’t show.
- Basic crochet stitches: chain, single crochet, slip stitch
- Crocheting in the round, seaming, increasing, changing colors
- Pattern includes link to photo tutorial for seaming with whipstitch
- Lion Brand Color Made Easy 100% acrylic, 7 oz/200 g, 247 yd/226 m) – 1 skein each in 100 Birch (CA), 114 Crimson (CB), and 148 Kingfisher (CC), or approximately 247 yd (226 m) in CA and CC and 50 yd (46 m) in CB in any bulky weight yarn.
- US Size J-10/6 mm crochet hook, or any size needed to obtain gauge.
- Yarn needle.
- Fairfield Poly-Fil Premium Fiber Fill – 32 ounce bag.
- Clover Quick Locking Stitch Marker Set.
Skill Level: Easy
Design by Marie Segares/Underground Crafter.